Cant believe i dreamt of Sungha Jung !!! LOLSSS
I only can remember 2 scenes ;(( TT
1ST SCENE_A half shopping mall half hotel
That building is so unique.. and weird LOLz i dont think i'm in kch..
I went up to the highest floor, i dont know how i know sungha lived there
They got a sign & smile event like just outside the room of sungha's
Only 10 ppl? or maybe less than that .___.
I cant attend the sign & smile event cuz i've already got all of sungha's album :(
So i just sit anywhere there's sofa and sat there looking at sungha ;(
I kinda looked sad LOLLSSS
2ND SCENE_Sungha latest concert :3
I only remember the end of the show.
They've got the autograph session like the concert at pullman
Me and sungha is like awww so sweet :3 haha!
I told him to hug me while taking photo and yeah he did it ! LOLL
Then do many funny poses :3 x)
ahhh LOVE that moment.
Too bad mum woke me up in the morning,
and i cant even continue my dream..
Hope i can dream of sungha tonight again! XDD hahahha ♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.