Saturday, December 15, 2012

#HAPPIESTDAYOFMYLIFE

EEPPP !! YESTERDAY I'M TOO HAPPY THAT I FORGOTTEN TO POST IT HERE ♥♥ HAHA ! 
I MET SUNGHA @IMH !! SO CLOSEE !!! TOO HANDSOME!! LOVEEE !!
REALLY MELTED WHEN I SAW HIM COMING OUT IN THE CAR ♥♥ 
P.s
almost cried hahah! but lucky i didnt xD 



I've too quite many pictures of him ♥ too hawt ! Really love his eyes smile ♥♥ 
Too cute !! feel like pinching him :X
haha !!
p.s during the interview i realized he kept on looked at me! LOL maybe cuz im sitting way in front ?
hahahha !! cant stop smiling !! xD


Last but not least, i let him sign 3 things ! omo ! the guitar that i made, my book and my best buddy book ! LOL
the signature is so darn pretty !! 
♥♥ 



AND THE PIC THAT I LOVE MOST OF ALL IS.....
THIS !! 

I NEVER KNEW HE WAS THAT CLOSE TO ME !! LOLL. I CANT FEEL HIS HAIR TOUCHING MY HAIR AND HIS CLOTHES TOUCHING MY CLOTHES HAHAHAHHAH !! ♥♥



This proves that he is really that close to me ??!!! LOLL !! How come i feel nothing ???!!
LMAOOOO. MY AWESOME MEMORY XD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.