Thursday, December 9, 2010

So...i thought tomoro is doomsday cuz i am having competition
But when my mom told me tat it isnt tomoro
I am like totally stress free and saying "phiewwww"
Cuz if tomoro i having the competition i wont be here
I will be practicing for my drawing

And now i am staring at the laptop chit chatting with frens
hehe
Maybe 2moro i'll start practice gua...
I did try how to draw the building tat i need to draw at the competition
It is totally so hard i dont even know how to draw
@@

I dont know i will get any trophys or not maybe a consolation i also cant get ahhhh
But still i have to try my best and put all my effort on it
So +u+u to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.