But somehow still 50% in a moody stage
How come i always feel tat someone hate me
Or actually he/she dont? hmmm maybe i think way way over
I should juz calm down n juz do watever i need to do
I want all my friends to be happy but not in a moody stage
Even though they r in a moody stage they wont share the problems to me
So tat i can help them out
But they juz wan to keep it into themselves n i will appreciate tat
Cuz i dont wan to make it even worser
I juz hope tat those who r in a moody mood will get a happy mood in the end.
Somehow today i felt a lil blur... start typing wrong things again
Wat is wrong with me? Now listening to Adam Lambert songs juz to calm me down
If i dont listen i'll gone crazy n dont know wat am i gonna do next
So now i should enjoy the music n dont think of anything
Tat would make anything much more better
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.